In this article, I’d like to talk about how to provide material when conducting an online lesson.
How do you present your material? How do you make it available to your students?
I’m not going to talk about what kind of material is most appropriate to use. This is actually a topic I intend to cover in my next article.
In general, you have these possibilities to provide material:
- Send it by email before the lesson
- Send it through Skype before or during the lesson
- Share your screen during the lesson
- Share links to websites or videos during the lesson
- Give your students the possibility to download the material